1. From your personal perspective what is your favorite design thus far?

The old Bart Simpson tee we made because it was Bartman. 
Simpsons got me through a lot of lonely nights in hotels out of town hustling. 
Everytime I do a season I dedicate a shirt to them.

2. What was the idea behind the original LV tee?

The message was to rob......
the rich but at the same time paying homage to og streetwear brands. 
More so to make a statement

3. Guns or crayons which do you prefer?Why?

Guns because we kill it. Also I think Guns are so interesting because it's basically this death machine that fits in your hand. 
It was built to take life, which is the most precious thing on this earth.
 Kind of crazy you would think they would be banned from society but there not. 
That draws a metaphor to people like us. 

4. If you were stuck on an island what one condiment would you have with you?

Damn let's see this is a tough question. Prolly a book on life to understand it better. I love to read so yeah a book. 
I would recommend people to read more books or just read period even on the Internet. 

5. What is the meaning behind a stick up kid?

Someone who takes what they want by any means. Doesn't take no for an answer. 
That classic Brooklyn shit you know what this is run it! 

6.You once said something about a secret society whats that all about?

Too deep to discuss in one sentence but it's fucked up. I seen it first hand I seen that its real. 
The very start of our success was due to "them". 


7. Would you rather eat a pound of raw meat or keep guns?

Nah. Pause.

8. Whats  the best blog in the land

Man to be honest I don't really read blogs they lost their appeal after everyone and their mothers made one.