Aj suede Interview (Nameless Suede)

Aj suede interview is here check it out below


1.Who are you first off?


I'm Aj Suede also known as Nameless Suede. Nameless Suede is my pseudonym because it represents my rejection of image in name in the music business. Too many artists rely on an image to sell their records. The name reminds me that i'm an artist not an egotistical model. I was born in New York but now I run Pennsylvania. Ex knucklehead turned prophet.


2. When did you get into music?

I got in to music when i was in the womb......
, my household was a musical household. When I was 1st grade i took piano lesson, the next year, drum lessons. Then after a couple years of taking a break I took a course in music electronic technology around 6th grade. My knowledge of musical theory is often applied to my lyrics. I treat every lyric like its a note. I treat my music as if its more than rap. Most people like sports, I just have a love of music.


3.What are your thoughts on the music industry now a days?

The music industry is a joke to me, its over saturated with clowns that call themselves rappers. I hate about 85% of everything on the radio because its more about supplying a quick fix to the audience instead of a timeless classic. On the flipside, the internet has created many new oppurtunities for up and coming artists. Overall I would say that its been a great 2 years for hip hop with the influx of new creative artists. Blogs have given artists a chance to express music that the mainstream would sleep on. So I often look to the blogs to keep my ipod fresh.

4.Miley Cyrus or Hannah montana ?

Miley Cyrus...hannah montana is a fictional character aka a fake bitch. Too many fake bitches out there. nuff said. and miley cyrus has grown into a nice young lady, i would smoke a blunt with her anyday.

5 As you further your career, what are your plans to giving back if any?

Well family is all we truly have on this earth so I would focus on making sure my mom never had to work again. Thats my dream above all. Many rappers look to give to charity but there's no way of actually knowing that the money goes to the charities. I would probably donate to the new york city board of education. The children are the future of this messed up society.

6 whats your top 5 clothing companies?

In order: A bathing ape, Supreme, Nautica, Vans. I'll leave the 5th slot open to the up and coming clothing lines that are working hard to compete with the giants of the industry. I respect the grind as opposed to the mainstream whether its music or fashion overall. Companies like 99vsDope and Controlled Addiction are teaching me about the clothing game by setting precedents. People don't know that i've been designing custom clothing since 7th grade so eventually my clothing brand will be out there.

7. as an aspiring artist what are your top 3 songs?

A tricky question, i'd have to say of all time my favorite songs might have to be
1) a tie between "A flower called nowhere" and "Refractions in the Plastic Pulse" by Stereolab, all of those lyrics are in french.
2) Iron Galaxy by Cannibal Ox
3) (exchange) by Massive Attack makes the list too. I'm a huge Trip Hop fan. Though there are so many songs that can share these top 3 spots those were 3 that i could think of.

8. First 5 things you do as soon as you wake up?


I wake up and thank the universe that I woke up...trill shit. Then I think about the night before if i have enough time. If my mom is home then I go say wassup and see how she's doin. Then I brush my teeth. After that I get back to the grind, whether I'm networking, making a beat, or making a song. 

9 favorite song you have ever dropped

I'd have to say my throwback "Obstacles" from the God Complex mixtape. Thats a rare song, its floating around the internet somewhere. But it has a great japanese beat and I was pretty much explaining that It's really not easy being me, everyday is like an obstacle. 

10. whats the best blog in the land?

You already know the answer to that question sbrbn.

11. what are you working on as of now?

As of now I'm on a inspirational pause, looking for the inspiration for this next album. I'm trying to make a sound that nobody has ever heard before. This is more of a musician album than a rap album because I'm an artist, everybody swears they're a rapper like its fashionable or something. I've recorded like 20 songs for it so far but only 25% have a guaranteed spot. I'm supplying most of the beats for this one. I have a couple good features on this one too. Shoutouts to the Main Attrakionz lol. I got some of the homies from my city representin on this one too. Also the Shadowrunners Click are apart of it. google them. Overall i'm letting life inspire me to make another classic, when the time comes my voice will be heard, whether my haters like it or not. 100

1 comments:

i give 3 stars out of five. AJ Suede says he doesent care for image but like its all he does.

Post a Comment